Monday, February 25, 2019

Because of the Cross You Are.....


I had several different inspirations for a couple of blog subjects this past week, I knew God would direct me this morning as I sat to have my Coffee Time with my Dear Friend.....well He had other plans!!!

Before I sat I was doing a YouTube work out - PS1493 (Psalm 149:3)  It is both spiritually uplifting and physically challenging (enough for me!).....as I got finished...standing there sweaty and heart rate up....I was rooted in the spot.... The music video that came on the screen so touched my soul. When I realized I hadn't moved; remote still in my hand, tears streaming down my face,  I knew I HAD to share this today.  It speaks for itself...there is not much I can add

Please click on the link below and watch the YouTube video

Flawless - Mercy Me

and then click on this;





A picture of you; what would it say? ____________________
FLAWLESS!!



For You shaped me, inside and out.
You knitted me together in my mother’s womb long before I took my first breath.
I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe.
You have approached even the smallest details with excellence;
Your works are wonderful;
I carry this knowledge deep within my soul. Psalm 139:13-14 (VOICE)


My prayer for you today; You believe and feel you are FLAWLESS because of what Jesus did on  the cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment