Monday, December 11, 2023

The Gift of PEACE

 


This season of Advent we are looking at the gifts of Advent, that come with our gift of Salvation.

HOPE Light the 1st purple



PEACE  if we accept the gift of Christ  Light the 2nd   purple

A heavenly Peace
 πŸ“– And the peace of God, which transcends all, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7

He gives it freely to those of us who believe...

πŸ“– “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


and through us it can fill the earth
πŸ“– Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9

 

πŸ™Heavenly Father through Your Son we can have peace, Jesus tells us:   πŸ“– Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27   Help us to show your Peace this season. Amen♥️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment