Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Gift of HOPE

 


Hope Light the 1st purple

There was hope in the prophecy

📖 For to us a child is born, to us a son is givenand the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace Isaiah 9:6

There is hope for today

📖 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 1 Peter 1:3-4

There is Hope for tomorrow                             📖 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:2-3

📖 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ if you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than [.
you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. John 14:28

 

🙏Heavenly Father thank you for the gift of your Son Jesus, His sacrifice on the cross, His death and resurrection covers all our sins. I pray that ALL here have received the gift of salvation and eternal life. I pray that no matter the circumstances of our lives right now we can take the gift of HOPE and find much to look forward to and to be grateful for. Amen❤️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment