Monday, December 18, 2023

The GIft of JOY

 

 


HOPE Light the 1st purple

PEACE Light the 2nd  purple

JOY  (Light the PINK candle)  comes with the acceptance of salvation...not just a happy feeling  when things are.going good..but a deep soul filling joy knowing no matter your circumstances we are the child of the King, a friend of Jesus.

JOY in the birth of God’s Son

 📖 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:10-11

He is the source of our JOY
 📖 I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. John 17:13

He gives His JOY to complete ours
 📖 I have told you this soJOY that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. John 15:11


🙏
📖 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13) Amen❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment