Thursday, June 13, 2024

For His Pleasure

 Something I heard while listening to my book..
"We were created for His pleasure "
"We were created for Him"
Caused me to want to find in scripture where it might be.

📖 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11 (KJV)

📖  Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
    I will bring your children from the east
    and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
    and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the ends of the earth
everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,

    whom I formed and made.”    Isaiah 43:5-7

📖  For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers o authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16

He delights in His creation!
📖 He brought me out into a spacious place;
    he rescued me because he delighted in me. Psalm 18:19

📖 the Lord delights in those who fear him,
    who put their hope in his unfailing love. Psalm 147:11
 
🙏🏼I pray that today you believe He is delighted in you. That you know you were created for Him and His purposes. And you can trust His purpose is good!♥️


📖  for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.  Philippians 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment