Wednesday, August 16, 2023

I Would Rather

 There is a statement "I would rather be anywhere but here...."
"anywhere but here"....wishing we were in another circumstance. 
but sometimes the circumstances we are in can be one of learning, leaning, longevity. 
Learning patience as we wait upon the Lord
πŸ“– Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

πŸ“–But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patiencekindness, goodness, faithfulness, Galatians 5:22 (ESV)

wait for direction, or we wait and be still 
πŸ“–He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 47:10
Just spending time with Him, learning all we can.

Leaning. It may be a time that we practice relying on Him, growing our faith and trust in His plan and power. 
πŸ“–  Trust in the Lord with all your heart
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straightProverbs 3:5-6

Drawing from Him all we need
πŸ“–And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
Leaning on His everlasting arms.

Longevity....perseverance 
πŸ“– Not only so, but we  also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5


Coming to that deep understanding that God has the whole picture, He holds our future.
πŸ“–For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

We have the perseverance to stick it out, stick with it, see it through, trusting God is with us through it...and He is at the end!

πŸ“– So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

 πŸ“– being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

πŸ“– Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20

I want to be anywhere God places me...because I know He is with me everywhere. 

πŸ“– I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth? Jeremiah 23:23-24 (GNT)
Always 
πŸ“–Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4

πŸ™Lord today I pray we all are IN  the place You want us to be. That we can learn to lean on You for the duration. That You will see us through the circumstances we are in. Amen❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment