Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Take My...

During my prayer time, many times I pray  "God I give you my day"..and I know I have blogged on that before, 
How it is already His day, but we need to surrender it to Him.

The other day it was a bit different.  
I asked Him to TAKE...
my day
my time
my whole being
Is that different, than giving?
It is already His and He does not need my permission to use any of it for His Glory
BUT....
πŸ“– Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.   Romans 12:1

We do need to have a humble heart, humble spirit, before our God
πŸ“– Because your heart was responsive and you humbled yourself before God when you heard what he spoke against this place and its people, and because you humbled yourself before me and tore your robes and wept in my presence, I have heard you, declares the Lord. 2 Chronicles 34:27
So that He can take and use what we have surrendered to Him

"Take my day Lord"
πŸ“– This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 (NKJV)
"because all that is possible in this day, I want to be what is possible in You.
πŸ“–Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

"Take my time"
πŸ“– Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
"Though I make plans, take the lists I make and use them for You. Adjust them, change them, erase them, however they are used best"

"Take my being"
πŸ“– Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’  This is the first and greatest commandment." Matthew 22:37-38
"I want all of me to love and serve only You"
πŸ“– He must become greater; I must become less.” John 3:30

πŸ™My prayer for you is that you can fall humbly before the Lord and surrender all to Him.❤️



1 comment: