Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Holy Spirit Come

 June 1:
 I blogged 4 years ago about mountains that God moves as my mom went through extensive surgery and recovery. 
Out of the blue a huge mountain has cropped up again. Last week I stuck with Memorial Day as this mountain was fairly new....and even as I begin to work on this my dad hasn't been in the hospital a week.
But I know even before next posting time ...God is going to give me something...and it will be about this mountain we are standing at...looking way up. .can't even see the top.
Maybe it will be "BabySteps" as we keep hearing.  Or "The long Haul" as we know this will be.
Or 


And now it is Wednesday June 8,  instead of Monday and Dad has been in the hospital for 13 days and on the ventilator for 11.
And what I have is;
📖  In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Romans 8:26-27

We are praying for strength and healing, but on my knees, sometimes, I don't have the strength or clarity for the words...but rest in the knowledge the Holy Spirit carries the deepest cries of my heart to the Throne.


Sometimes my heart is spoken through the lyrics of a song....this next one I have played/prayed over several people and circumstances...I am going to play it for Dad today....as you listen know that it is over you as well.


🙏I pray today that what ever circumstances you find yourself in you know that the God Of Possible has given you the Holy Spirit ...to cry out for you if you feel you can't ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment