Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Too Funny



Beautiful flower contributions from Leah's Garden 


Sunday was a busy, beautiful Mother's Day, celebrating with family!!πŸ’—
Monday was busy and beautiful too, celebrating with family our youngest grandson's third birthday (where does the time go?!)  πŸ₯°
But I knew I was going to post the message I shared at church Sunday. ..Simple, just copy my message and paste here... just need the computer I use for church...no problem...however, I realized I left my computer at church!  
I then thought, alright I will post a link to the Sunday's service and people can watch the message and the whole service.
BUT I hadn't uploaded the video yet (our "AV GUY" wasn't able to be there"  Thank you Pat for what you do!!) 
So Tuesday I thought ...maybe I shared it some Mother's Day past...I will search my blog, and do a rerun if it was a few years ago.
First blog on the list; Mother's Plant the Seeds Of Love....even using the same title picture I used this past Sunday. The date... Mother's Day 2021!!
I have to laugh ...otherwise I would be scared...my kids quote Golden Girls Dorothy " Shady Pines Ma, Shady Pines!!"

Why is this funny to me?  
"We plan, God laughs!"
"Mann Tracht, Un Gott Lacht” is an old Yiddish adage meaning, “Man Plans, and God Laughs.” Despite our most careful planning, the Road of Life is unpredictable. We might have driving and destination strategies but scenic new vistas might beckon us or unforeseen roadblocks can deter us." (https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/our-emotional-footprint/201602/man-plans-and-god-laughs)

πŸ“– In their hearts humans plan their course,
    but the Lord establishes their steps. Proverbs 16:9

πŸ“– Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

So.. good plans ...but here it is Wednesday and I am just posting 

Here is the link to the Sunday service:

Here is the link to last year's blog:

You choose which you would prefer!

I am not sure what God's plan is...
Mine, obviously, was not what was happening!

God will use this...His timing...His plan!
πŸ™I pray you will be blessed by it! And allow for God's plan for you today❤

No comments:

Post a Comment