Sunday, December 12, 2021

A Little Baby

There is Hope in a Young Girl
There is Peace in a Quiet Night
3rd Advent candle 


A little baby - the joy in a child. Who can't smile at a baby?

The humble innocence of a baby fills us with joy.  But the joy that this Baby would bring would be everlasting and fill the depths of our souls.
 πŸ“– If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.  I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. John 15:10-11

That joy came with the good news of a baby's birth...THE baby's birth.

 πŸ“– And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people Luke 2:8-10


 πŸ™ Lord thank you that the Joy that comes from knowing you fill our hearts, our souls to overflowing.  May it spill out to all around us.    
        
πŸ“– And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,  may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:18b-19

No comments:

Post a Comment