Wednesday, September 29, 2021

In, Around and Through

 Many times when I pray....I use that phrase.  I can't even tell you if I had heard it at some point and incorporated it into my prayers or I thought of it on my own, but if you have been in prayer with me there is a good chance you heard me pray these words.
"Lord be IN, AROUND and THROUGH this situation."

Christ is IN ....IN the room with us, IN the moment with us.
📖  For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20

📖   What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:  I will live with them and walk among them and I will be their God, and they will be my people." 2 Corinthians 6:16-17

He is AROUND, His love and protection surround and cover us.
We pray "hedges of protection", around those we love, shields against "Satan's flaming arrows"; when we know a  situation could be dangerous, stressful, threatening.  He will surround us with His love and guidance.
📖 “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; 
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety
He is my refuge, my savior,
the one who saves me from violence. 
I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:1-4

📖  “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.  Job 1:10

📖 He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

If He is IN it with us and AROUND us with His protection 
He is  THROUGH it...immersed in every molecule!

BUT also through US!  or at least He should be!
📖  Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ Matthew 22:37

📖 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Romans 12:1
He wants to be present in every part of our life and our being....we should want Him there as well!


🙏I pray for you today...for whatever you are in the middle of...you feel His presence IN it with you, you trust His protection AROUND you, and you know He is THROUGH it all.❤






No comments:

Post a Comment