Monday, June 15, 2020

I Know You Are

Lord,
I know you are:
Listening
πŸ“– The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17
πŸ“– As for me, I call to God,
and the Lord saves me.
Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress,  
and he hears my voice. Psalm.34:16-17

There
πŸ“– So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
πŸ“– And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b

Working
πŸ“– being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
πŸ“– In his defense Jesus said to them, My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” John 5:17

Loving
πŸ“– For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16
πŸ“– We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:18


Faithful
πŸ“– All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant. Psalm 25:10
πŸ“– They are new every morning;  great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23

Righteous
πŸ“– I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High. Psalm 7:17
πŸ“– Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. John 17:25

Caring 
πŸ“– The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,  Nahum 1:7
πŸ“– Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Able
πŸ“– If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. Daniel 3:17
πŸ“–  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us Ephesians 3:20

Calling me
πŸ“– He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 
2 Timothy 1:9
πŸ“– And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


πŸ“– Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his Commandments. 
Deuteronomy 7:9

I know you Lord!
I pray you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment