Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy Friendversary!

So it has been a year!  Can you believe it?!  I can't!  And I only missed posting one week....NOW,  I may have been later in the week, a time or two (wink, wink)  BUT I truly believe that God has His hand in the timing...even when I don't feel I have done what I should.
I am amazed...as always....at His goodness and mercy!  He has given me so much to share.  Things I hadn't even thought of a year ago, things I never could have, or would have, on my own.  You are AMAZING GOD! (song in my head).
SO, I do not do this for the numbers or to reach massive amounts of people.  I do this because it was one of "those thoughts from Him"  and I believe it is out of obedience.  I pray that it has encouraged, and uplifted and maybe even inspired!  AND if it has led even one person to decide they needed Christ to save them, to be the One True Source in their life then it has done what God intended!
And for that I will continue.
I know that I see His majesty, His glory, hear His gentle words, am convicted in my soul; to fall to my knees, to fall on my face.  To worship and to praise.
So for that I will continue.
To know that I follow my Master, my Painter, my Road signs until He tells me otherwise, gives me peace.
If God has used anything over the past year to touch your life, your heart, your spirit...please share that with me...so I can rejoice with you!  If it has encouraged or convicted you share that as well, so I can pray for you more specifically.
Know that I pray for those who read this blog....I don't know (except a few) by name, but our Great, Amazing God does and He knows whom I lay before Him!
AMEN, AMEN
Go ahead, listen and enjoy.
You Are Amazing God Chris Tomlin

Notice in all the words describing God; indescribable, uncontainable,  all powerful, untameable, ...the word unattainable isn't used.....because He is never unattainable...He is available to all, He is  waiting for all to come ..

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

  If through anything I have written or shared helps one person understand
or realize, that though they believe and have been saved by grace they have gotten bogged down by distractions and other things of this world and have lost sight of how truly Amazing He is, that you can now say...
"YOU ARE AMAZING GOD!  and He created an amazing YOU!!
Praise the Lord.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
    how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
 The Lord builds up Jerusalem;
    he gathers the exiles of Israel.
 He heals the brokenhearted
    and binds up their wounds.
 He determines the number of the stars
    and calls them each by name.
Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
    his understanding has no limit.
 The Lord sustains the humble
    but casts the wicked to the ground.
 Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;    make music to our God on the harp.  Psalm 147:1-7


Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
    praise him for his surpassing greatness.
 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
    praise him with the harp and lyre,
 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
    praise him with the strings and pipe,
 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
    praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord  Psalm 150


On to another year!   I hope you will join me next week and the weeks to come to see what God has for us as we share Coffee Time with a Dear Friend!
With Love and prayers, Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment