Monday, December 5, 2016

Peace



 


      

     Light the 1st purple candle, “ Jesus Christ is our HOPE”
       Light the 2nd purple candle

We light this candle to represent PEACE.    He came to bring peace, to preach peace, to be our peace!  His presence gives us peace, a peace that can sustain us day by day and "that peace which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Phil. 4:7)



                         The PRAYER is from John 14:27

Jesus said “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”  Lord thank You for Your peace that is available to all, I pray that those here today take comfort in Your peace.   Amen

Until Coffee Time next week I pray for peace in your heart and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment