Tuesday, February 1, 2022

"I See You!"

 I may be dating myself with my next question;
Who remembers "Romper Bomper Stomper  Boo....I see..."  and you waited on the edge of your seat for your name to be one that was said!?
As adults we might not have that same reaction..."oh not today! Bad hair day!"  "Oh, not right now,  I have to lose a few pounds", "I have to clean up, straighten up." Etc, etc.
That came to mind as I heard someone mention how God sees us.
He doesn't need the Romper Room mirror. He can see us all the time! But do we want Him to? 
"Oh...not today, I haven't kicked that habit", "I want to hang on to that bitterness just a bit longer." 
But He does see us, and He loves us!.
You see, the blood Christ shed for you and me washes over us ...and God sees us through the lens of that blood. Christ took our sin, so we look like Christ before our Father!
📖 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! Romans 5:8-9
Better than any Romper Room lens!!!  Right!?
If we believe and accept that God's only Son died on that cross for each of us...then God sees us washed clean!
📖 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John1:7
🙏I pray today that you know God sees you and loves you❤

No comments:

Post a Comment