Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Not My Words

πŸ“– Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.

See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

πŸ“– Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.  Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:29-32

πŸ“– Create in me a pure heart, O God,  and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

🎡As the Deer

πŸ“–As the deer pants for streams of water, 
           so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God
When can I go and meet with God?  Psalm 42:1-2


My soul yearns, even faints,
    for the courts of the Lord;
my heart and my flesh cry out

for the living God. Psalm 84:2


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

“You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Jesus answered, You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.John 18:37

So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less?  2 Corinthians 12:15

Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. John 15:15b

So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. Hebrews 2:11b

Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold,  Psalm 119:127

Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Proverbs 7:2

πŸ™❤ Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Then all the people said “Amen” and “Praise the Lord.” 2 Chronicles 16:36

No comments:

Post a Comment