Monday, December 10, 2018

PEACE


                                                                     



                                                                      Peace 

                        LIGHT THE FIRST PURPLE CANDLE, “ Jesus Christ is our HOPE”

                        Light the 2nd  PURPLE CANDLE

“We light this candle to represent PEACE.   

He came to bring peace, to preach peace, to be our peace!

 His presence gives us peace,  that can sustain us day by day.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7



Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. Colossians 3:15



                         The PRAYER is from John 14:27

Jesus said “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”  Lord thank You for Your peace that is available to all, I pray that those here today take comfort in Your peace.   Amen

My prayer  for you is that you feel His peace today!

No comments:

Post a Comment